It’s estimated that only 30% of small businesses are successfully sold. The remaining 70% are left without a buyer or plan for what happens next. The close rate on sales is very low. Selling your business for retirement is far from simple and without a solid plan in place, you’ll face an even greater uphill […]
News & Insights
Seller carryback financing, also known as seller financing, occurs when the seller of a property provides financing to the buyer instead of the buyer obtaining financing through a bank or mortgage company. In this article, we discuss the basics of seller carrybacks. We’ll get into how this creative financing method works, what the benefits are,
Zoning refers to the system of laws that dictate how particular areas of land can be used. These restrictions control which types of developments can be constructed in a given area.
On November 3, 2020, 51% of California voters approved Proposition 19, also known as The Home Protection for Seniors, Severely Disabled, Families, and Victims of Wildfire or Natural Disasters Act.
Why Does Bitcoin Exist? Bitcoin was created to remove centralized banks and governments from the currency equation. Setting a known quantity of a digital entity as a currency allows for the elimination of artificial price fluctuations based on supply.